WYSIWYG Web Builder
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder!
- Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
- No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
- Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
- Template support (100+).
- HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
- Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
- Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
- One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Whats New :
- Fixed: Font size of jQuery Button in Layout Grid.
- Fixed: The child elements of a Rollover Layer should not include visibility in breakpoints.
- Fixed: Missing child elements in tables when used in combination with a master frame.
- Fixed: CSS of Material Icons is not compatible with CSS beautifier.
- Fixed: Crash when editing text with minimized Ribbon.
- Fixed: Object Manager ignores object order in Layout Grids.
- Fixed: Problem with Animation Pause/Resume in Events.